Wednesday, August 01, 2007

August 1, 2007

I really do not have much to say, but this. I am rather enjoying this job and almost have to force myself to go home. It really is nice to be around other adults and just listen to their voices. I will be glad when I am not the new kid on the block. All the faces are still strange to me. I am sure you will all be relieved to hear, that I will probably not write as much anymore. I do not really enjoy sitting down at the computer at home after sitting at one all day at work. Today was one of learning to fix mistakes. I have to be careful how quick I click the mouse. IF the wrong button is hit, words tend to pop out of my mouth! I have found out I am not the only one that happens to. My bread machine should be dinging at me soon, so I will close for now. How is everyone? Till next time...

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm happy for you, Jacqui! I'm glad you got this job.

Jacqui said...

Thanks Juls, I never imagined I would actually like even getting a job. So for now, I just enjoy one day at a time.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics