Sunday, July 29, 2007

Just a little anxious


I was just getting ready to upload this entry when I changed my mind. I sounded like an idiot, jumping from here to there with my thoughts. The new job does have me anxious. I always have a hard time with change. I think that many of us do, but we all adjust. I know that I have some new skills to learn. I often get impatient with myself, wanting everything to happen 'RIGHT NOW'.

I really do not have much to say, I have enjoyed our drives in the country and around town this past week. Tessa has become accustom to that late evening drive. (I have to admit I have too!) The weather has been so hot, the lawns are looking rather sad. If you look really hard though, there is beauty all around you! I might not have the time to write much, but I will want to share my photos with you. The one in this entry is of some of us at the Reynolds Parade. I really wonder what Alicia was trying to take a photo of, her eyes are definitely NOT on the target! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics