Thursday, May 03, 2007

I was going to write last night, but as soon as I started to look at the screen I was hit with a headache. It was rather disappointing as I had just had the best evening. John and I went at sat near where the the bald eagles are and he kept trying to get photos of them. I just enjoyed sitting there listening to nature. The male eagle must have been out hunting and the female was either working on the nest or something. I took advantage of the peacefulness and caught up with Brenda. I was wondering if she had heard from Curt how is in Iraq right now.

John keeps telling me to not let the actions of one person color how I deal with others. He does not like it that I just want to shut everyone out and not let anyone get close. It is just so much easier and less painful. Poor John, I know I really frustrate him with all my insecurities. I have to kind of smile when I write that, as I really am not feeling down like I usually do. I have been so tired of not really feeling like smiling.

Tessa said she was going to pretend to be sick tomorrow. She is not looking forward to reading her little report about Grandma Judy. I know it is going to be all ok. Yesterday I really ticked her off when I made her go upstairs and practice her violin. I just wish she would like it as she really can make pretty music. She would rather get on the computer and play on the website called Club Penguin. She just loves to sit and play games. She also has a couple of friends that go on the site and she can play with them. She plays games to win points or something and then she gets things, like a pet that she has to feed. Doesn't that sound like fun?

I suppose I need to finish with this and actually do some work around here. I have to keep telling myself this brace is helping, as I find it so irritating to have it on. I know, I am just whining a bit. Till next time...
Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics