Friday, May 04, 2007

My Favorite Old Person


Tessa along with other 4th Graders read their Essays today to their parents and grandparents. The essay was to be about their favorite older American. I know that Tessa was rather nervous and not thrilled in the least that she was going to have to get up and read this in from of everyone. Mom was able to be here for the big moment. Tessa was next to the last one to read her essay. All the essays were so good. So much love or grandparents and those that they saw as their grandparents. I guess our actions can have a really big affect on the young around us. I just hope I can be half the grandmother that these children were talking about. Here is the essay that she read. I hope you get a little smile once again. Till next time...

Grandma Judy

By Tessa Williams WinshipWin shipWin-shipWins hipWins-hipKinshipWorshipGunshipKingshipWarshipWingtipWindupTownshipWinesapWinchDeanship Elem.



My favorite old person would have to be my Grandma Judy. I mean yeah, I know she’s not the coolest person in the world. But she’s my grandma.

Every year she’ll take me to the South Dakota Brown County Fair. I love that place!!! But I could do without the animal smell . . . if you know what I mean. Also on Easter she’ll do fun activities like an Easter egg hunt, scavenger hunt, and dying eggs! Thanksgiving is wicked too!!!

She’s a teacher . . . so she can be a little demanding. I said a little.

She makes the best food. YummYummyYumYumaTummyMum! Potato dumplings, turkey, and cheesecake.

Grandma Judy lives on a farm with my Grandpa Jack. They used to have animals, but now they grow crops.

My grandma is the best grandma in the world. I love Grandma Judy.



Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics