Saturday, April 21, 2007

April 21, 2007

I have a few minutes here before I get ready to leave for Alicia's. Last night Brenna was with us for the festivities on the East side. The funny thing is that WDAZ caught the girls on cam and John showed me the clip this morning. We had our burgers and hotdogs and then Brenna wanted to have a photo by these cars. The little girls had to get in the picture also. John wanted to show Brenna the walking bridges so we drove around before she hooked up with her friend Becky.

Mariah was with us and while we were driving around she asked me this question that floored me. Her little friend was giving her some information that a little girl her age does NOT need to know. I can only imagine what Alicia must have thought when she was told about it.

The fireworks last night were great. I think the best these two cities have ever had. When this female voice started to sing the National Anthem, Mariah yells out, "I know that song!" I just had to laugh over that one. Tessa was disappointed that we never made it to the east side, but it is all ok. I know that John has many pictures that I will eventually get to share with you. He just has to weed through all the shots and delete the ones that are not up to his standards. He stood on the wall today and took photos during the parade. I was just tired after walking around with Brenna for a couple of hours, so I just sat and watched. Tessa kept running back and forth to the street to try and get some candy. For her, the only reason to watch a parade is to get the candy! Till next time...

Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics