Friday, April 20, 2007

April 20, 2007

I am going to just tell you want is going on here so that you will be up to speed. I am not used to having to run out of the house so much. This morning was one trip to Rehab for my usual exercises and a soak in the lovely therapy pool. I had to run home to get cleaned up for an appointment with the Doc. I do not have to see him unless symptoms warrant it. He is having me get a brace. It will take the pressure off the inside of my knee where I have bone on bone and hopefully will take away some of the ache. I really am not excited about this brace. The guy that measured me for it said I needed to wear it every waking moment for the first 2 weeks. He said I would be amazed how much it helps. I guess time will tell.

I am really getting excited to see Brenna. She is on her way home right now. Mariah will be spending the evening with us. The plan is to go and take in some of that Flood recovery stuff that is planned. Free food being one of the key factors. I just hope that the weather stay nice. The clouds have rolled in and it just feels like it could rain. It is still really nice out. A friend told me I should open the windows to let in the smell of spring. I guess I am not ready to do that yet.

Tomorrow is our 12th Anniversary. We do NOT have any big plans, but eventually will end up at the Saure's. I am supposed to somewhere before tomorrow evening, make a fruit pizza. Tessa wants to go to the parade they are having also. I think we will be kept busy. I need to be kept busy so that my mind does NOT think to much. I have this frustrating habit of thinking back and remembering what has been said to me. I start to wonder, ok, can I believe or was it all just idle words.

Tell me, does anyone else find themselves putting up these dandy little walls every time someone hurts us. The next time someone else wants to get close they just have a thicker wall to get through? I sometimes wonder if a time will come when I will NOT let anyone get close to me. I am getting a bit off track again. It is time for Tessa to get home here any minute and I need to get done with this. I am really not sure when I will get back to write. Till next time...


Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics