Sunday, April 22, 2007

April 22, 2007


We had a great time at the Saure's. I am just happy anytime I can have my girls in one place. I just had to say goodbye to Brenna and never like doing that. It is hardest when I have no idea when I will see her. I guess that is just how life is. I am having the hardest time concentrating as I try to write this.

John and I had the afternoon to ourselves. Tessa was at her friends house and the day seemed to so nice and quiet. John and I did a bit of yard work. We took Nakita for a little walk and then just sat on the front step and watched the world go by.

I just wanted to share a this moment with you and then sign off for the night. I hope that tomorrow I will get more done. John has been so busy on the other computer that I really have NOT had much access to it this weekend. I hope that all of you are well! Till next time...

Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics