Saturday, January 13, 2007

Well, the sun is shining but that is the only thing good about the weather today. Alicia called to say it was SO cold out. Mariah had a birthday party so Alicia was going to have a couple of hours to herself to look around and shop. I guess the party was at Michaels and now it slips my mind what exactly they were going to make.
Mom is in town and wants to eat lunch with us. It will not be till maybe 2pm, so I know my little miss will have to snack before that time. John is feeling a better and actually interested in going on the computer. He had not touched it in a few days and that is very unusual for him.
I am just trying to stay awake, my mind is not being used enough to keep me awake. Tessa is wanting to make fudge later. You know that none of need that, but she is just dying to do it. I guess I will let her do this later. Hope you are having a great weekend. Till next time..

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics