Friday, January 12, 2007

This will be short and sweet. This day has left me frustrated!! I just can not seem to get done everything that I want to. I keep trying to organize all my papers and I feel like they just keep going round and round and never get any more organized! I thought, once I got Tessa home I could relax. NO, the phone kept ringing and so I had to give up on that.

Going out to get the groceries to try and save doing that with everyone tomorrow was really not what I like to do. This lady in front of me had her cart so full that when she left she had 2 carts. She turned to say, "Never go shopping when you are hungry!" I am very well that it is NOT a good thing to do. I was actually kind of excited to find Blood Oranges for Tessa. Mom is coming down to hear someone. I know she would like me to go. I have NO idea when John will get home, so I never make plans to go anywhere. Now to figure out something for supper. Isn't life exciting!? Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics