Thursday, January 11, 2007

A memory pops into my head

I am standing doing dishes and this thought crosses my mind. I often wonder why I think the way I do, but at this stage in life I am not going to worry about it. I had this memory of being on a trip with my family. We are in the old blue Dodge van and it is late at night. I wish I could remember what trip we are on. I just know that we are having a hard time finding a motel room. My Dad is driving and I decided to go up and keep him awake.

He is probably thinking, "I wish that girl would go back to sleep and let me drive in peace!" I am thinking to myself, "I have to keep him awake so he does not kill us if he falls asleep!" I have a feeling this is after the trip with Grandpa Glenn where he got a bit drowsy and tried to drive the Motor home into the median. NOT GOOD!! SOOO Dad, if you have any memories of this annoying moment, I sure would like to hear your thoughts or if you even remember me bugging you late one night while you are driving! Till the next memory pops into my head!

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics