Thursday, January 11, 2007

I know they said it was going to be cold today. I am so NOT happy they were telling the truth. I woke up to 12 degree and now it is -4 and still falling. I have tried to think of what to write here all day. My life is really not full of excitement. My only contact with the outside world is sometimes through the Internet. I had to go searching for something that I had found funny in the past. The Texas Chili Contest entry before this one was what I found! I know, you are probably wondering what I find funny in this little story. I have NO idea if it is true, and I seriously doubt that it could possibly be. All that I know, is that it has made me LAUGH every time I have read it! I actually wonder what my Dad will think when he sees this one? I hope you cracked just a little smile. I know that you are all worried about me for never leaving the house. I am OK, most of the time. I think that is all I have to say for now. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics