Saturday, September 02, 2006

The long weekend


I was hoping that we would be able to work on the yard sometime this weekend. I know the weekend is not over, but so far it has rained and too wet to be digging in the dirt. I woke up with a headache and have not been able to shake it all day. The dreaded errands were done, with the numerous tears that always fall. It is hard for Tessa to understand why she can NOT get everything that she wants.

I asked her to come and take a little nap with me. I know that times like this will be few. They grow up and do not want to cuddle with their mom. So I guess I will just enjoy everyone that happens and put them to memory. She is still asking about orchestra. Mom and Julie both think she should try it out and see what she thinks. I guess time will tell how this all turns out. Tessa is wanting my attention as we watch this movie. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics