Thursday, August 31, 2006

Growing pains


I just lost the post I was writing. GRRR!! Tessa came home today from school all excited to be selling candy bars. Once I got her to come in the house she lays on me she wants to join the orchestra. I can hear you laughing Julie. I remember forcing Alicia and Brenna to take music. I thought if I did not say anything to Tessa it would just kind of go away.

She thinks that a small violin would be cool and apparently she was tested and came up matching with the trumpet. Now, after her shower she asks when she can start shaving her legs. NOT YET!! John and I said that together. I really do not care that her little friends have started. I want her to be a little girl for just as long as she can be. I can see the changes, and quite frankly, I am not ready for them. I wonder what she sees when she looks in the mirror? Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics