Sunday, September 03, 2006

A little suprise



I was thinking that this weather would mess up the weekend. Today was just gorgeous. This afternoon, John and I started to work on the flowerbed. I mowed the lawn and had Tessa push it around the yard. She does not think it is important to get all the grass cut. She thought I was being to picky. I guess she has a lot to learn.

I find it kind of overwhelming trying to figure out where to put everything. John is more methodical he will sit there and try to think how it will look when the plants are mature. It seems like every year we redo something. I have a hard time throwing any plants away, but it is getting to the point where I am going to have to.

We want to have little paths through the beds as they are getting to big to reach into the middle to weed. I put the little stepping stone or whatever you want to call it that Tessa made one year at Janet's into the flowerbed. Tessa still have memories of Mom and Janet not agreeing on how deep to put the little decorations. Well, they were not deep enough as now they are falling off. I am just glad to have a print of her hands. John would like to make some others that are made by us. I guess time will tell. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics