Monday, August 21, 2006

Parking with Horses


DSCN0638.JPG
Originally uploaded by Dakota1980.
First, I have to say how disappointed I am with my photos. I am still learning how to get the right settings on my camera and well, all I can say is GRRR!!! We arrived at the fair rather late. Janet and her crew were just getting done with the job of parking the cars with the horses. Janet had rode Wiggly as Cody was having problems with her the night before. Her knees were killing her, and as you can see in this photo she had kicked her feet out of the stirrups. I am amazed by how well Jess does with only one eye. They put that blue thing over her so that little kids would not get freaked out. I tried to take a photo of her eye, but it was rather difficult to really get. I guess this night, Jasper backed into a car. Brenna said that after awhile, he would just start to act up as he did not like all the cars and noise. Jerry, it kind of looks like fun doesn't it? Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics