Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The New Project


100_9800.JPG
Originally uploaded by Dakota1980.
John was a busy boy while I was in South Dakota. We had talked about expanding the flowerbeds for awhile. I just got so tired thinking about the work that would go into getting them the way I like. I recieved some Iris bulbs in the mail and that was part of his reason for doing it now.

Julie made it home for Germany. She stayed overnight and was not as lively as before she left. Hmm, could she have been a bit jet lagged? Tessa is enjoying her last day of summer down at her friend's house. She had her ears pierced and her hair cut so I guess we are ready. Tonight is open house when we go and meet the teacher and take all the supplies that are required.

Just got back from taking Nakita on my walk. I have to kind of laugh as she is pooped. (I have to say I am also.) Gee, don't I live an exciting life. I do have to say that my friend Susan did a nice thing for me today. She made me lunch, it has become a yearly tradition. It is this dish with just zucchini, onions, rice, cheese, tomatoes and bacon on the top. Sounds kind of strange right, YUM MOOO!!! John just roared up to the house, Till next time...

1 comment:

Just a mum said...

Jacqui hi,

The gardens will look GREAT! This is the first chance I have had this week to check your blog. Jess is just out of bed now, and complaining, not sure why, going to be one of those days I guess.

Bye now

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics