Sunday, August 20, 2006

Moments while sitting in the bleachers


DSC07080.JPG
Originally uploaded by Dakota1980.
Friday morning was the time for Cody to show his sheep. This being my first time at the fair had no idea how long all this can really take. It takes HOURS for all these 4Hers to show their animals. Cody is so tall in comparison to his sheep that just watching him made my back ache. Tessa and Trey kept themselves busy playing in the corn box. I am sure you have heard of a sand box. This was full of corn. It kept all the little people busy. I rather enjoyed just watching the people. I must admit I was relieved when we had a break and could get up and walk around. It was back to Janet's camper and time to feed everyone before the cattle showmenship that afternoon. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics