Wednesday, August 23, 2006

School is here


DSCN0719.JPG
Originally uploaded by Dakota1980.
This will have to be a short entry. School is here and it really did not put a smile on Tessa's face as you can see. We went to open house last night and when she got home promptly burst into tears. All her friends were in another room and she wanted to be there also.

This morning I mentioned to her teacher that she would really like to be in the other room. She did not think it was possible as it was a very full room. I was not really upset about it, but Tessa said she was not going to go to school.

I get a call this afternoon from her principal asking me if it was ok to put her in that other room. I had to laugh as I told her the story of how Tessa wanted to be in there in the first place. She said I must have been praying and I said yes I was!!

I walked to school to tell Tessa the news and she was not really as excited as I thought she would be. You see, she found out that it was ok to be in that first room. I guess that is why they do not let kids makes those kinds of decisions for themselves. I wonder at the reason for all this change. I know there is a bigger plan and I have to trust HE knows what is the best for us. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics