Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last day of February

Just a quick hello, as I guess maybe there really is not that much to tell. John and I have had a fairly quiet day. I gave him a couple of hours peace by going to TWILIGHT again with a coworker. What can I say, but I like this movie!! River Cinema is going to bring Titanic back and a few others. It is always more fun to see them on the big screen.

The eagles are back and John has a few photos. He bemoans the fact that he still has not gotten a teleconverter. He read where we have golden eagles by our lagoon. You know what we will be doing tomorrow. Come on, GUESS! Yep, taking another drive into the country.

John figuring out the problem with our phones was really a blessing. We had not had them that long and I really did not want to go out and buy new ones. I guess we can not have them so close to that digital modem thing. Right now I am waiting for him to get off the computer so that we can watch a couple of the movies that we rented. The one we watched last night was a real stinker. I guess you win some and you loose some! Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics