Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 22, 2009

Thought I would write and let you know how much I appreciate your daily entries every morning. I should write to let you know how our day goes, but would hate to really bore you. The next 3 months will probably not be much fun at work. One of the front staff just went on maternity leave and the other starts her new postition as an FSS person in a week. I just have to keep telling myself that I will take one minute at a time and keep shoveling through all the paperwork that we do.

Tessa has had a couple of sleepovers, during the one is when the hair became streaked with pink. I guess when she is at Olivia's they work on this story they are writing, not sure that I will ever see what it is they write.

I am trying to cut down or cut out caffine in the form of pop, and find the headache I have almost not worth it. It was the one reason I was up early again this morning, making banana bread. It is nice to have the house quiet, the sun coming in the windows and being able to just think in peace.

Well, time to get ready for church. The battle to get Tessa off her laptop begins. Wonder how this day will turn out? Hope you are all having a great day!

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics