Saturday, November 29, 2008

Unexpected Visitor

I am looking out the kitchen window thinking I am seeing a big cat and about to tell mom that she still had to throw food out to still. My mind quickly realized that special little wobble SKUNKS have as they walk and what I was actually looking at, much yelling to get the gun and hurry up. Glad the kids were not out playing at the time and that Jerry's dog was safely over at his place. A loud BOOM and watching the skunk spray something that almost looked bile colored into the air. Oh boy, we all wished it has walked further away before Dad put an end to it. You all know, John was out there getting a shot of it. Haven't decided if we should share or not yet. Would hate to upset any ones gentle constitution with that photo.!! Time to sign off and get a bit done. Looks like I am going to that movie for the third time today. :o))

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics