Monday, November 24, 2008

November 25, 2008

Where did this weekend go? I spent 12 hours or more of it reading. John was feeling ignored, but I could NOT put those books down. I now understand what Tessa's obsession for them has been. I finished 2 of the Twilight series and I know I am going to have a hard time concentrating at work as the third one awaits me. Tessa will probably remember this weekend forever, and not maybe in a good way. One month til Christmas and I have NOT started to shop! I HATE shopping! John did get the christmas cards figured out and I ordered them. I thought it would have been ok to skip a year, but that was a NO go. Well, time to get ready for today. I know my desk is covered in files and papers and one things has to be finished to get it into the mail, sooo I hope you all have a great MONDAY!

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics