Monday, February 04, 2008

Shock and Fright!

Max has been leaving me with a rather large range of emotions. I had just gotten home from work and looked forward to just a few minutes of quiet. I am sitting in my chair and all of the sudden the little mister takes a run at me, somehow jumps into my chair, climbs up my side and sits on my head. To say I was surprised is putting it mildly.

I put them outside and was calling them back in when he would not come back. I put Nakita back out and if she would NOT have been looking under my deck I would have never dreamed he was there. He did NOT make a sounds. I pulled him out after moving some snow. I just wish I knew where he got in at. I thought I was going to have to call in the rescue.

Lori, I know you have had a taste of Max for the day. HE sure does have lots on energy, and just when one lays down the other one gets going again. Now to try and get some supper started. That is always interesting when they both are in the kitchen getting under my feet. How is everyone, enjoying the SNOW? Have a great evening!

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics