Monday, February 11, 2008

February 11, 2008

Good Morning World, is it COLD enough for you? The cameras at this house have been silent for a few days. Life was NICE and quiet, just the way I like it. If Tessa would not have had the art thing to go to on Saturday, we would NOT have left the house.

John had the pleasure of playing dolly Doctor. Tessa was using hand cleanser and some of it dropped on her doll's eye lashes. The lashes fell off and so he was able to reattach them with glue. You would have thought it was the end of the world at the time. I was more curious why she was using the cleanser in the first place?

I had the pleasure of getting our taxes done. IT went faster than I thought it would. I had warned John that I would need to sit at his computer, so while I was doing that, he put supper in the crock pot. IT smelled so good all day. You did a great job!

Do you ever wish there were two of you? I never seem to get everything done like I want to. Now that the weekend has flown by, I need to face the work week. Mondays are always a bit of a struggle, I have to leave the house. Mom, when you are ready to write you can send me more photos. Susan, hello and hope this is a great day for you!

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics