Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Gone


Girly Comments & Graphics

I see scenes like this and wonder what it was like to live during these times. The reality is probably full of problems like the present. It is much too easy to drift off into our past memories and wish, but if we were honest, we were no happier. I was called a 'candy cane' last night and for the life of me could not figure out why. John thought it was rather funny, to make reference to my pale skin and RED hair! I have to laugh as some of the responses to my color. One guy came around the corner while I was scanning and yelled about being blinded! HMM!! I could list all the reactions, but I will not bore you with those details. Juls, it is RED like you had it! My quiet time will end soon when the little MISS comes barrelling through the door. So I am going to sign off and ENJOY it! Catch you later!

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics