Monday, November 19, 2007

Quick Post

This past weekend was nothing but frustration most of the time. The computer acting up and John and I wasting over 8 hours between us trying to figure it out is really irritating. Then I had another of those headaches that lasts all day. This is the reason that I have NOT been here to write anything in days.

Friday at work the office was decorated for Christmas, and I must say, I like this better than Halloween. The photo shows the area right over my desk, MUCH BETTER than spiderwebs!

We also put up the tree and that leaves less to do over Thanksgiving weekend. John has his company party and to be honest may not ever want to think about decorating the next day.

I have to run now, my presence is required in Tessa's class. I get to help with the beading project they are doing. I am glad the weather is nice, as I do NOT have the car. Hope to see the parents afterwards. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics