Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Beading with Tessa


I know that I mentioned going to Tessa's class to help with beading. My biggest impression is that they keep that room much too warm. I looked at Tessa and thought at first she was not feel well. Her cheeks were so rosy red! The heat made it hard o think, I would find myself fighting sleep in that class room.

The different personalities of the children, make me very happy that I never wanted to become a teacher. Tessa really did not want my help, but she received it anyways! This will probably be the last time I get to help in her class room. I have done it almost every year since she started.

Today is soup day at work. I have a coworker that has requested I bring soup, as I guess she likes it as much as I do. I am relieved to have the care back so that I can drive the crock pot there. I hope you are all having a great day! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics