Saturday, October 06, 2007

October 6, 2007

I am sure that John really dreaded this day. I had hinted that I wanted to do yard work as it was probably going to be the last chance we would have. The next two weekends are spent busy with family activities. A long awaited visit from my brother and Tessa's big moment. (I can not wait till this is past me!) Tessa is very happy with the banner that Julie made for her. She was amazed that all the colors were used like she asked.

It is always much easier to shop when the little people stay at home. John and I were able to pick out clothes with out the constant "Come here!" I think you all know what I mean, especially if you have ever been in the store with Tessa.

I can now sit here and breath a sigh of relief because the yard work is done. John dug up the butterfly plant as it was just to aggressive where I had put it. He found a cocoon stuck to the side of the house and I hope to get a photo here of it. We are all getting ready to watch another Sci-Fi Thriller. What can I say, we are hooked on these rather cheesy saturday movies! Are you going to be watching it to night Juls, or did you have to set the DVR for later enjoyment!! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics