Friday, October 05, 2007

October 5, 2007

Hi Mom, I know I did not get to talk to you today when you called. I was in the middle of another service call with the cable guy. I really hope that is the last time that I have to see one of those guys for a very long time.

My day went really well, actually I just have to say it was a great day. It was full of laughter, being amazed by coworkers and the silliness that sometimes comes out when you least expect it. I was asked out to lunch with some of the administrators to the Panda Buffet. Tessa was so jealous when she heard that.

I finally pulled out that cross stitch project I have been working on for 2 years. I just want to get it DONE! I just wish my eyes could not get so tired while trying to see the little squares. Brenna, you may get this stocking before you are old and grey. John had to put in a LONG day again. I am just hoping he will not have to go in on Sunday. How are all of you doing? Time to close and get some sleep. YEAH!!! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics