Saturday, August 25, 2007

I am going to attempt something that all week I have NOT been able to do! Try to put thoughts into words, but every time that I try my mind seems to shut off. Now that I get my daily call from Mom, by the time I have told her of my day, the desire to repeat it is gone.
The last Saturday before school starts. John and I started it by going and getting most of the errands before Tessa woke up and wanted to go along. I knew what she wanted us to do and I was dreading it. SHOPPING! It brings tears to my eyes, almost! Tessa found shoes that put big smiles on her face and sent me into sticker shock.
I really was rather irritated with myself, getting a headache on a Saturday. It eventually went away and I was able to enjoy some time out at Alicia's. A last minute trip there with plants was just what the Doctor ordered! I would just love to sit out and enjoy a beautiful evening in the country.
Tessa is having a sleep over tonight with Josee. I am hoping it stays quiet here and I just want to relax and enjoy another cheesy Sci-Fi movie. How is everyone doing? I sometimes feel like I am loosing contact with everyone outside my four walls. Till next time...
Hearts divider

1 comment:

marco said...

nice !

view mah blogsite!
www.marcospot.blogspot.com

thanks!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics