Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Should I be scared?

I am not one of those that believes in superstitions. Now, if I was, I think yesterday would have been a really bad day. I was going about the business of trying to be the good wife and housekeeper. My trip upstairs always puts fear in me, thinking "What am I going to find today?"

I had actually started to do some work in Miss Tessa's room. I am really not sure how I ended up switching gears and wondering into the bathroom. It doesn't really matter, because I did! It has this little window, and I thought, "It will only take a few minutes!" WRONG! I was putting it back together after washing the pains when the unthinkable happened. IT FELL OUT AND FELL TO THE GROUND! My heart sank to my toes, and I went out to see how bad it really was. I am ever so grateful for my day lilies. They cushioned the fall for most of the window. The part that broke was the part that would NOT go in like it should. I spent the next hour cleaning up glass of Al's driveway, IN THE SUN, and trying to get all the shards out of my rocks. The little neighbor boy came by to see why this crazy woman was trying to vacuum her rocks.

The rest of the story, later that night I am sitting at the computer when I hear this sound in the bathroom. I asked, "What happened!" John replies, "I broke the mirror!" I could do nothing but laugh. So ends the day in the Williams household. I sure hope that this day goes better for us. How are all of you doing? Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics