Friday, June 29, 2007

I Wish!

My time with Brenna is slipping through my fingers. Why is it when we enjoy ourselves the most that time absolutely flies by? My day started at 8am when Brenna arrived at my door with a smile on her face. She had so much to tell me and really so little time to do it in. When we talk on the phone I am always telling her that I can not understand her. When I have her face to face I have NO problem. She wanted real food, which I made (fresh buns and sloppy joes). We all went to Target to find something for Mariah. Brenna and I went on a walk. I put on that brace which, quite frankly, FRUSTRATES me! I feel like I walk funny, I just want to walk like I used to. We had started to watch this movie, but she took it out to her sister's to finish. I am now waiting for John, so that we can also go out to the house.
Our evening at the Saure's was pleasant. Family enjoying themselves, sitting around a bonfire. The men trying to keep it going and the kids playing with fireworks. Brenna's camera died, so John took her to Best Buy to replace it. I know that it can be hard to get used to a new one, but I am sure she will do well. I am about to go to Alicia's so that I can ride with her when she takes Mariah to the cities. It will be a long day of driving so I hope we can both stay awake. Have a great day! Till next time...
Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics