Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Another great day where I am too tired to really write much right now. I was able to spend part of the day with two of my daughters and received a call from the other. It is all I need to put a smile on my face. This day was so beautiful out. Tessa thought it was too hot without any wind. You should have seen her rosy little face after running around the park with Mariah. John was there with a camera and of course, TOO MANY PHOTOS with me in them. John was just in here telling me that he was trying to write and just could not get the words to come out right.

I just received a call from a friend, who gets to move away. Tessa just realized that she is going to loose another friend at church and thinks it has been too many already. I wish she could understand that life is like this and we have to get used to saying good bye. I just had to sit here and smile. She is so young and still has so much to learn.

I feel that I am getting back something I had lost this past few months. I have reconnected with a friend, who may be much younger but still full of wisdom. Age does not really mean much when there is this connection and common experience. I am just so grateful to have this friend in my life. Till next time...


Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics