Monday, May 14, 2007

Another Monday

My lack of intelligence left me not able to use the therapy pool. I was not about to find out how much all the chlorine would sting on my very RED skin. Yes, you got it. I fried myself two days in a row. Tessa decided to lean on me during church and pulled back right away. "Mom, you are hot!" I had to smile, yes I am. She, of course, was referring to my toasting arm.

I received Brenna's card and really had to smile. Alicia had also given me the exact same card. I was going to give that card to my mother but had decided against it. Great minds think alike!

The rest of my day was spent hanging out at home doing what all good women are supposed to be doing. CLEANING! Tessa finally got what she wanted tonight. I made her the lemon bars she as been begging me to make for days. She thinks it is a keeper. Till next time...

Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics