Thursday, April 12, 2007

I went into this day not expecting it to be really any different that all the rest. I had the usual stress of just getting Tessa ready for school. She just loves to go down to the wire on getting dressed, yet does not like me to remind her what time it is and that she really does need to get dressed NOW! The rest of the morning was all the usual stuff. A phone call during lunch helped that time to go fast. Dad called and was telling me to use cabbage leaves for something that to me just plain did not sound fun. I went back to work on my photo albums as time is running out with spring arriving. I am still 2 years behind. I put in a movie I had not seen and worked the afternoon away. I am still working at the table in front of my living room window so I can watch what goes on in my neighborhood. It really is not all that interesting.

The call from Marilou was one of the high lights of the day. It is always really good to catch up with her. She is one of the few people that I can really talk about anything and every thing without feeling uncomfortable. I then went to work on supper and was surprised when John walked in. I can usually hear him drive up as the truck is so loud. I am not really sure how he was able to sneak up on me. The interesting about this meal was that I tried Turnip greens for the first time. John had bought them for me, even thought he will not eat them. I can not say they were bad, but I really do NOT want to eat a whole can by myself. I was treated to a call from George tonight. He was driving through Florida, slowly working his way back home. It is always nice to catch up after a long time. I am now just hoping and praying that the headache and scratchy throat are NOT a sign of something else. Till next time...

Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics