Tuesday, April 24, 2007

April 24, 2007

Mom, this is for you before I forget. Tessa's little report about you won and she gets to read it at this tea on May 4th. Parents and grandparents can go. You can imagine how NOT excited Tessa is about this.

I decided to make a new recipe. It is one that I will not be repeating. The way these cookies looked reminded me of another time when my husband and his brother tried to bake cookies. His brother thought he was this great cook, but those cookies that they made were seriously messed up. I guess they could NOT tell the difference between powdered sugar and flour. The looks of surprise on their faces at the mess was rather funny. Back to my cookies, they taste good but really do look rather strange!

I spent much of this afternoon working on photos. I am finally in June of 2005! I am starting to wonder if I will ever get caught up. John just takes toooo many photos! This young man came and hooked up our phone to digital. I guess it is required, but I am really not so sure about it.We are still trying to figure out if we will keep this land line. Now if our power goes out for more than 8 hours. We do NOT have our phone! That's all for now folks! Till next time...


Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics