Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tessa's Report

This is for you Mom. Tessa had to write this for school and I know you will enjoy this!


Grandma Judy


By Tessa Williams Winship Elem.



My favorite old person would have to be my Grandma Judy. I mean yeah, I know she’s not the coolest person in the world. But she’s my grandma.


Every year she’ll take me to the South Dakota Brown County Fair. I love that place!!! But I could do without the animal smell . . . if you know what I mean. Also on Easter she’ll do fun activities like an Easter egg hunt, scavenger hunt, and dying eggs! Thanksgiving is wicked too!!!


She’s a teacher . . . so she can be a little demanding. I said a little.


She makes the best food. Yumm! Potato dumplings, turkey, and cheesecake.


Grandma Judy lives on a farm with my Grandpa Jack. They used to have animals, but now they grow crops.


My grandma is the best grandma in the world. I love Grandma Judy.



No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics