Wednesday, March 07, 2007

March 7, 2007

I had the pleasure of actually walking today. It was in this lovely therapy pool, but it really felt great! If any of you know me at all you know pools and swimsuits are NOT my favorite thing. I really decided to NOT think about what I looked like, and just enjoyed the experience. John was trying to take photos with his phone. I am pleased to say, THEY DID NOT TURN OUT!


He sits there and listens to everything so that when I do my exercises at home he can sit there and make sure I do them right. I am still being told to SLOW down when I walk with my crutches. I do NOT know why I am having such a hard time doing that? I always end of my therapy session with the cold compression machine. BRRRR!!!!! I guess otherwise it is going ok. I should only have about 2 weeks left on these crutches. I can hardly wait for that day. I am going to close for now. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics