Friday, March 23, 2007

March 24, 2007

I am now crutch free and trying to get used to walking normal. I know that sounds rather strange, but apparently I do not step right and am now self conscious of how I walk. I was having panic moments yesterday that are really to hard to explain. It was just me thinking the worst and not letting time show me that maybe I am going to be ok. I have to go back to see the Doc in a month, I hope by then my knee is not still aching every time I take a step.


My therapist just shakes her head at me, and has the hardest time slowing me down. It is hard to change how I move all of the sudden. I am now being put on machines to try and get strenght back in that left leg. John is going to miss going with me to therapy. I will find it strange to not have him standing right beside me telling me to SLOW DOWN!


I have made promises that I would take it easy and NOT try to get my whole house clean in a day. (It would never happen anyways.) I was just so excited to get some of my bathroom cleaned after all this time. I guess I should close as today is errand day. It really is NOT my favorite thing to do and as family knows, Tessa does not make it easy.Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics