Sunday, March 25, 2007

Finally

I was kind of excited to cook last night. I just wish I would NOT get so tired of walking and yesterday I over did it. I made this salad thing for supper and I had to laugh when Tessa asked if that was all we were going to have to eat. I am putting the recipe here and I think you will see it was plenty for a meal. I found this in the Kraft Food and Family for this spring.

Crispy Chicken BLT Salad

Prep:10 minutes Total: 35 minutes

4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)

1 pouch Shake 'N Bake Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix

6 cups torn mixed red and green leaf lettuce

1 cup tomato wedges (about 1 medium)

4 slices Oscar Mayer bacon, cooked, crumbled

1/4 cup Kraft Ranch Dressing

1/2 cup Kraft Natural Three Cheese Crumbles

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package: place in shallow baking pan.

Bake 20 minutes or until cooked through (170 degrees F). Let stand 5 minutes; cut into slices.

Toss lettuce with tomatoes, bacon and dressing. Spoon evenly onto 4 plates; sprinkle with cheese. Top with chicken.

Makes 4 servings

ENJOY!!


Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics