Sunday, February 11, 2007

It is almost warm out, 16 degrees is great. Tessa was invited to a friend's house so I had lunch with Mariah and Alicia. I had NOT seem Mariah in weeks. I do NOT know how that had happened. It was fun to just listen to her talk, she had won a cake on Friday night. They were asked to go to Reynolds for a cake walk and bingo thing. She is very excited to have Maddy visiting for 2 weeks. It is Saure's little dog. Only one accident so far and it was on the hardwood. She may come to our house Wednesday night as it is church night and she will have been in town all day at the shop with Gregg.

John did NOT come until 3:30pm so another long Sunday at work. I had a lovely little power nap before he arrived home. I also wrapped this package I am sending Brenna, I just hope it gets to her ok. Tessa is NOT going to come home until 6pm now, I do NOT think we will be making those heart cookies that she wanted to make. I am right now upstairs in Brenna's room back to work on those photos. Alicia keeps saying she needs to get caught up. I keep telling her we just need to have a day of working on that. I don't do this during the summer, so time is starting to run out! Till next time...


Hearts divider

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics