Monday, February 12, 2007

I am someone that does NOT like to go to the Doctor. I have been to see to many Doctors in the past few weeks and it does NOT seem to be done yet. Today I saw someone about my knee. I was given the option of just taking advil, MRI or a scope. I picked the scope. I just want to get this over with so I can get back to normal for spring. I will have this done on the 23rd, next week is kind of busy with the sleep study being done on the 19th.


Tessa is going to be having me make treats for school. I still have to go and get her candy for the valentines cards. I asked her what she wants, she did NOT like the idea of me going and picking it out myself. I am going to thought, so much easier. I know this is NOT very exciting, but it was the easiest way to let my family know what is going on. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics