Sunday, February 25, 2007

February 25, 2007

I did NOT think I was going to be able to sleep last night. I must have left my leg down to much working on that puzzle and so it was feeling tight and achy. I asked John this morning if I kept him up, the tone he used says that maybe I was no fun to sleep with. I am just glad that I did NOT almost fall like I did the first night.


I finished that puzzle and I know Tessa is going to want to start this other one. John went to pick her up and they asked if she could stay longer. John is out shoving the snow again and Allan was out with the snowblower early this morning. It looks like the forecast is for snow all week. I know that John has been taking photos and eventually I will have access to them to put here. Right now I am trying to not become impatient with the healing process. I do NOT like to be a burden and needing help. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics