Friday, February 23, 2007

February 23, 2007

The day went so fast, at the hospital at 8am. I did not go back until almost 10am. I think the part that I dread the most is the iv stick. The nurse was having a hard time finding a vein and I was thinking "where is the anesthesiologist?" Once the versad is in the rest becomes a dream. I remember then getting me on the operation table and then I am in recovery. The nurse taking care of me turned out to be a neighbor on my block.


I was shocked when the Doc said that I would be on crutches for 3-4 weeks. I am NOT looking forward to being on them for that long. Tessa is very excited and wants to play with them. I told her I had better not need them and find them not where they are supposed to be. The rest of what the Doc said I am not even going to think about now. I will write more on that if it becomes a reality.


Tessa and John got to shop for a birthday gift. She gets to go to a sleep over tomorrow again. I guess John and I will have a nice quiet night tomorrow. I just hope that I can sleep ok. Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics