Thursday, February 01, 2007

I just can not seem to stop smiling today. I really do think that is an improvement over how I have been the last few months. It is darn cold out, and people are crazy while they drive. I saw 2 cars spin out of control while taking Tessa to school. Do these people forget how to drive when there is a bit of snow? Do men trucks think they can just drive fast and think they can turn without troubles? This guy almost ended up on my neighbors front step, it is good he was NOT in a car and could drive over the snow piled up on the berm. I could not resist chuckling a bit under my breath. If that had been me there would have been some screaming going on!(I just know how Julie hates these!)


I spent the morning trying to upload photos so that I could order my free 40 photos from this site. I was trying to multi task and I managed to finally get them ordered after I took Alicia back to work. She did NOT have her car as they drove together to work today. It was nice to spend the hour with her. I will be picking Tessa up from school, it is down to 0 and only going to drop more tonight. I really do dread the cold this weekend. Now isn't this an exciting entry!? Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics