Friday, February 02, 2007

Confused

OK, I had 2 really great days and I am determined that this one will also be remembered as a good day. I am so affected by the mood of others around me, that I know better than to get pulled into a conversation that will not end well.


This morning I was broadsided with one of those conversations. It may have only been via text messages, but I really hate it when someone tries to guilt me into saying things they need to hear. I was NOT going to have anything to do with it, but I still feel guilty that the other person must be hurting so much to need to do this. I feel that no matter what I do, I can not win in these circumstances. I never want to hurt anyones feelings, but life in general has a way of doing that. I have left so much unsaid, as it is private. I just do NOT like the way I almost ended up just wanting to go and sleep. Is everyone keeping warm as we get hit with this Arctic blast? How are you doing Dad? Love you guys! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics