Friday, January 05, 2007

Why is it that we like Fridays? Why are they better than Mondays? I am always excited to be at the end of the week, even though my days are all the same. They kind of run together and I laugh sometimes when I read my past diaries as many days are all the same! The weather is mentioned and the usual, I washed clothes, dishes and cleaned in the house. THERE HAS TO BE MORE TO LIFE THAN THIS!!

I am still trying to figure out what my purpose for being here is? Is it enough to be someones wife, mother, sister, daughter? Can I just be happy being a good friend? Does anyone else get restless and just want to kind of run away from life? Have a change of scenery for even a few days? I have just done to all of you what I do to John. I have just hit you with my 20 questions and he really does NOT like that! Well, I should say, it depends on the time of day when I hit him with those. Hmm, I wonder where all these words came from? Well, I need to do something useful and sitting here playing on the computer maybe isn't it! Till next time...
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics