Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Just Because


This day had 2 great moments for me, one was the hour long massage and the other my surprise. I am out shoveling snow and watch this van pull up into my driveway. I just assume she is going to my neighbor house. Imagine my shock when she walks to my door, and with flowers none the less!

I could NOT imagine who would send me flowers. The card said it was from JULIE! I have to assume it is my sister and I have NO idea why she was so sweet to me. I have to admit it really did put a smile on my face. Thanks so much for making my day!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Glad you liked them. Hap-hap-happy flowers!

See you on Tuesday. I'll be 33 by then!

Jacqui said...

That was the age I was when Miss Tessa joined this family!! What a joy, right?

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics