Sunday, January 14, 2007


Julie, I am sorry, but I just love to try out these different fonts. The font does not show in blogger, I guess that is ok. I know how this drives you crazy. I am finally going to upload this photo of a little hanging plague that my sister-in-law gave me as a joke. I am NOT a dull woman and my family knows this. I just cannot let the state of my house stress me out. I have enough other things to worry myself with, such as how to pay the next bill.
Take for instance, John finally clipped Nakita’s nails. This was a lesson learned, make sure you have a good hold on her. She jumped back and one was cut rather short. The drops of blood all through my house were not something that put a smile on my face. My neighbor will eventually have to come in here and clean my carpet!
I asked Alicia why we sometimes had such a problem with people becoming overly attached to us. Her answer to this is that we did NOT judge. I don’t know what the real answer is. I just know that Alicia and I are very similar in personality and being nice is sometimes not such a good quality.
This was another Sunday that I did NOT make it to church. Tessa seems to have acquired the same bug her dad had all last week. I am just praying that I am able to keep from getting it. It is a good thing that tomorrow there is NO school. She can rest more and not have to go outside. We are having some bitterly cold weather right now. I am happiest if I do not have to go out in it. I need to get back to scanning some old photos so that I can give them back to my mother.Till next time..


No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics