Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Day




This will be a quick post to say that we arrived at my parents this morning at 10:30am. I am sure that John was wondering if he was ever going to get all his females out of the house. (Dog included!!) The country side is so brown and in need of a coat of white. I really do not like this time of year as it is just to drap.

Mom out did herself with the simple turkey dinner that we all enjoyed. Ronna had called to say that she was at a different residence and that she had also had another baby a year ago. It has been hard to keep up with her so nice to finally make contact.

I had to have a little nap and then many of us went out to the old missile site to see what it looked like inside. I remember often wondering what it was like when we would drive by that place. It is a big mess right now. The raccoons have been making themselves at home and one never left. It was hard to see as there is power to the place and windows are boarded over.

It is now evening and the kids are playing Lego's, some are watching movies. I for one am trying to keep my eyes open, TOO much food!! I hope that you have all had a great Thanksgiving!! Till next time...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics